The latest release of Les Mills’ high-energy martial arts inspired workout is here.
What are the tracks in this release? What are the differences between this and previous releases?
BodyCombat 70, the non-contact mixed martial arts workout class from Les Mills, has a new structure with an extended warm up. There is also a MMA circuit training track.
BodyCombat 70 Track Listing:
- A. Bust ’Em — Party Favor
B. Don’t Stop The Madness — Hardwell, W&W feat Fatman Scoop
C. The Thrill — Nero
- How We Do (Original Mix) — Hardwell & Showtek
- Higher — Sigma
- Kraken (Original Mix) — Knife Party & Tom Staar
- A. Not Giving In (Original Mix) — Rudimental feat John Newman & Alex Clare
B. Not Giving In (Loadstar Remix) — Rudimental feat John Newman & Alex Clare
- 1 In 100,000 — L-Fresh The Lion
- Freak — Re-Con & Klubfiller
- We Won’t Be Alone — Feint feat Laura Brehm
- Don’t Let Me Down The Chainsmokers feat Daya
- I Need A Dollar — Aloe Blacc
The warm up is broken into three sections — upper body, lower body, and mobilization & conditioning warm up. This last section includes a variation on the kicksit, familiar to those who do Zuu. Track 5 is full-on MMA and heart rate conditioning, featuring a lot of mountain climbers. Track 6 is all about the legs, with plenty of squats involved. Track 7 is Muay Thai, and includes my favorite, the running man.